Martin Engineering has you covered with belt cleaners specifically engineered for challenging conditions and unusual materials.
Installed mainly as secondary belt cleaners, Martin Engineering’s speciality belt cleaners include products engineered to perform under the most challenging conditions, such as extreme temperatures, as well as suited for food grade applications. Products are also available that perform with varying types of belts, including ribbed, flighted, grooved or chevron conveyor belts.
Our technicians and engineers are available to provide expert advice and assistance on these belt cleaner products and all of your bulk material handling questions and problems. Please contact us today and let us help!
- Keep belts cleaner, improving efficiency
- Catch fugitive material and return it to the flow stream
- Rely on products that last longer and need less maintenance
- Use the right products for the right application, including high temperatures
- Reduce respirable dust by keeping belts cleaner and more efficient
- Eliminate the need for hazardous maintenance and housekeeping
- Less fugitive material means more throughput and more profit
- Eliminate unnecessary downtime for maintenance and housekeeping
Foundations™ for Conveyor Safety
Learn to Calculate your Return on Conveyor Safety™ with our compilation of worldwide best practices for safer bulk material handling in this first-ever textbook dedicated exclusively to the safety of conveyor systems.Request Your FREE PDF or Hard-Back Copy
Save With Our Martin® Walk the Belt™ Service!
Every conveyor is different, even within the same facility! We can provide regularly-scheduled reviews of your bulk material handling system components, involving a specialized crew with the expertise necessary to achieve high operating standards, keeping the conveyor system running at maximum productivity. Immediate data and photos will be available to facility managers and our suggestions will ensure long-term savings and efficiency.Get Your Belts Reviewed By People Who Know What They’re Looking At -- At No Charge!