With less fugitive material escaping your process, you’ll experience higher throughput, better efficiency and more revenue.
Martin Engineering’s belt sealing solutions include skirting products that ride on the belt and self-adjust to maintain an effective seal without regular maintenance. We also offer wear liners that shield the sealing system from the material load, prolonging the life of the seal.
These products are engineered to minimise fugitive dust and fine particulates from escaping the belt. Our belt sealing products are available for troughing angles ranging between 0 and 45 degrees. Plus, the compact design enables installation with as little as 1¼ inch of free space on each side of the belt.
Our specialists are available to provide expert advice and assistance on these products and all of your bulk material handling questions and problems. Please contact us today and let us help!
- Keep material on the conveyor belt, eliminating fugitive material
- Prevent lost man-hours due to dust-related health risks
- Eliminate unexpected downtime for maintenance and housekeeping
- Eliminate the risk of airborne dust igniting and causing an explosion
- Protect workers from bulk material spilling from the belt
- Eliminate the need for unnecessary maintenance and housekeeping
- Keeping material on the conveyor belt means more throughput and more profit
- Maintain an effective seal without repeated maintenance
- Increase profits by minimizing unnecessary maintenance and housekeeping costs
Free Engineering and Application Assistance
Our technicians have solved problems for people in your industry all over the world. Take advantage of our wealth of knowledge. Tell us about your situation today to learn how Martin can improve your performance, safety and bottom line - with no obligation. We want to ensure that you choose the right solution for your exact needs and we are willing to invest the time upfront to get it right the first time.Contact Us Now
Foundations™ for Conveyor Safety
Learn to Calculate your Return on Conveyor Safety™ with our compilation of worldwide best practices for safer bulk material handling in this first-ever textbook dedicated exclusively to the safety of conveyor systems.Request Your FREE PDF or Hard-Back Copy