Martin® Replacement Blades are guaranteed to provide the best price / performance ratio of any blades on the market.
When you need replacement blades for your belt cleaners, why settle for anything less than the longest-lasting, most effective blades in the industry?
Martin® Replacement Blades are competitively priced and backed by multiple guarantees!
- Martin has designed, built and deployed a custom-built, computer controlled polyurethane casting system to assure that our vast in-house knowledge of what matters in producing quality urethane is incorporated into the highest quality blades possible.
- The computer controlled devices in our urethane manufacturing systems allow us to monitor product quality continuously, from anywhere in the world.
- Martin has a global partnership with BASF, one of the world’s largest chemical manufacturers, to assure worldwide material consistency, quality and availability!
- Martin is the only supplier of belt cleaning equipment that manufactures blades on multiple continents with computerised equipment, custom designed by Martin engineers, specifically for this purpose. The blades we produce anywhere in the world on computerised equipment manufactured by us, are guaranteed to clean better, last longer and cost less.
- Martin, in cooperation with our global chemical partner BASF, is the leader in the development of high-performance urethanes, ensuring exceptional quality and product satisfaction.
- Martin’s blades are engineered to perform better than competitor’s designs by utilising our patented CARP profile - not to mention up to 35% more urethane in the wearable area.
- Martin offers replacement blades for any other manufacturer’s belt cleaners that can be quickly and easily fitted to any existing mainframe but manufactured by our proprietary computer-controlled urethane production system.
- Martin is the largest manufacturer of conveyor belt cleaners in the world, responsible for many of the innovations that have appeared in belt cleaning over the last 40 years.
Martin offers an entire line of color-coded urethanes to match performance with application!
Foundations™ for Conveyor Safety
Learn to Calculate your Return on Conveyor Safety™ with our compilation of worldwide best practices for safer bulk material handling in this first-ever textbook dedicated exclusively to the safety of conveyor systems.Request Your FREE PDF or Hard-Back Copy