Keep materials flowing efficiently with electric vibration and save money with low cost of operation.
Martin Engineering manufactures a variety of durable, energy-efficient rotary electric vibrators that are ideal for numerous applications, such as installing on a screen for sifting and sorting, conveying, emptying hoppers thoroughly of wet or sticky material, and keeping material flowing through chutes at transfer points. These vibrators are powered with widely accessible and economic electricity and require minimal maintenance, so they are less expensive to operate than other options.
Electric vibrators are also available in models that vary widely in the amount of vibratory force they apply, which makes them perfect for a wide variety of applications. Plus, electric vibrators are quieter than other types of vibrators, so continuous use does not present a risk of hearing loss for workers and they help you stay within OSHA noise requirements.
Our technicians and engineers are available to provide expert advice and assistance on these products and all of your bulk material handling questions and problems. Please contact us today and let us help!
- Keep material flowing efficiently
- Prevent buildup on interior walls and unload material thoroughly from containers
- ATEX & ETL Certified models are available for use in potentially explosive environments
- Minimal noise levels mean less chance of hearing loss
- Move more material faster and boost profitability
- Improve quality and accuracy with precise sorting of material by size
- Remove compactions and clumps faster resulting in increased revenue
Free Engineering and Application Assistance
Our technicians have solved problems for people in your industry all over the world. Take advantage of our wealth of knowledge. Tell us about your situation today to learn how Martin can improve your performance, safety and bottom line - with no obligation. We want to ensure that you choose the right solution for your exact needs and we are willing to invest the time upfront to get it right the first time.Contact Us Now