Even in remote field operations, keep bulk materials flowing efficiently.
Field operations that require a vibration-based solution often find themselves without access to reliable electricity or pneumatic power. This applies primarily to construction and mining sites.
At Martin Engineering, we provide hydraulic-powered industrial vibrators that serve as a highly effective mobile solution ideally suited for the field. In addition to construction applications, hydraulic vibrators can also be used for unloading railcars or dump trucks at remote sites. Plus, hydraulic vibrators deliver more power, relative to their size, and require less maintenance than other options.
Our technicians and engineers are available to provide expert advice and assistance on these products and all of your bulk material handling questions and problems. Please contact us today and let us help!
- Keep material flowing efficiently at remote field sites
- Prevent buildup on interior walls and unload material thoroughly from containers
- Perfect for powering screens
- Eliminates need for long runs of electrical wiring
- Eliminate the need to manually break up obstructions in material flow
- Unload materials from trucks and railcars without striking it with a hammer
- Connects easily to existing hydraulic equipment
- Minimize costs due to less need for ongoing maintenance
Free Engineering and Application Assistance
Our technicians have solved problems for people in your industry all over the world. Take advantage of our wealth of knowledge. Tell us about your situation today to learn how Martin can improve your performance, safety and bottom line - with no obligation. We want to ensure that you choose the right solution for your exact needs and we are willing to invest the time upfront to get it right the first time.Contact Us Now
We've solved your problem somewhere before!
While your problem seems unique and frustrating, with 70+ years of solving similar problems around the world, and with the most experienced and educated people on our teams, we can assure you that we’ve “Been There, Done That.” At least close enough to know what needs to be done next and adjust for your situation.Put Us To The Test For Free! Let Us Give You a Solution.