Eliminate fugitive material and carryback completely with a high-performance secondary scrapers.
Martin Engineering’s secondary scrapers are installed at the point where the belt leaves the discharge pulley to remove any residual amounts of material that the primary scraper left on the belt. Typically, a secondary scraper is installed against a roller close enough to the primary scraper that the material is returned to the main material stream. Additional secondary scrapers can be added for final cleaning.
Like the primary belt scrapers, these products are highly durable and efficient. Plus, you can choose from models designed to work with high-speed belts of varying widths.
Our team is available to provide expert advice and assistance on these products and all of your bulk material handling questions and problems. Please contact us today and let us help!
- Keep belts cleaner than other types of cleaners
- Prevent carryback and the unscheduled downtime it causes
- Keep bulk material in the flow stream
- Reduce the hazards of accumulating fugitive material
- Minimize the risks associated with airborne dust
- Eliminate the need for hazardous maintenance and housekeeping
- Less fugitive material means more throughput and more profit
- Eliminate unnecessary downtime for maintenance and housekeeping
- Lower cost of ownership saves you money
Save With Our Martin® Walk the Belt™ Service!
Every conveyor is different, even within the same facility! We can provide regularly-scheduled reviews of your bulk material handling system components, involving a specialized crew with the expertise necessary to achieve high operating standards, keeping the conveyor system running at maximum productivity. Immediate data and photos will be available to facility managers and our suggestions will ensure long-term savings and efficiency.Get Your Belts Reviewed By People Who Know What They’re Looking At -- At No Charge!
Foundations™ for Conveyor Safety
Learn to Calculate your Return on Conveyor Safety™ with our compilation of worldwide best practices for safer bulk material handling in this first-ever textbook dedicated exclusively to the safety of conveyor systems.Request Your FREE PDF or Hard-Back Copy