Minimize fugitive material, including dust, with quality skirting and wear liner products.
Keep conveyor systems aligned and working perfectly!
Transfer points are critically important to the efficiency and productivity of any conveyor system, but they are also highly complex from an engineering perspective. At Martin Engineering, we are a worldwide leader when it comes to making conveyors run better because we have experience that stretches back decades, working with many of the largest manufacturers in the world.
Our transfer point products are designed to be effective over a long work life, even under the most demanding conditions. The benefits our products deliver include:
- Better efficiency - Conveyor belts that are tracking correctly minimise spillage in the load zone.
- Safer operations - By preventing fugitive material, our transfer point products reduce the risk of workers slipping and falling during clean-up.
- Less wear and tear on equipment - Because our products improve tracking, the belt lasts longer without fraying on the edges and the demand on the drives, pulleys and decking is reduced.
- Minimal dust issues - Controlling airborne dust means it won’t be inhaled by workers or ignite and cause an explosion.
- Fewer stoppages for cleaning - Keeping material on the belt means less spillage and fewer stops in production for cleanup.
Industry Applications For Transfer Point Solutions:
- Material stays on the belt, increasing output
- Keep material flowing and eliminate downtime for cleanups
- Maintain plant equipment so it operates at maximum efficiency
- Reduce the risk of slip-and-fall accidents around transfer points
- Minimize the amount of airborne dust to which workers are exposed
- Eliminate the risk of dust explosions
- Increase revenues through better plant production
- Reduce maintenance and cleanup costs
- Spend less on energy consumption caused by inefficiency
Free Engineering and Application Assistance
Our technicians have solved problems for people in your industry all over the world. Take advantage of our wealth of knowledge. Tell us about your situation today to learn how Martin can improve your performance, safety and bottom line - with no obligation. We want to ensure that you choose the right solution for your exact needs and we are willing to invest the time upfront to get it right the first time.Contact Us Now
Foundations™ for Conveyor Safety
Learn to Calculate your Return on Conveyor Safety™ with our compilation of worldwide best practices for safer bulk material handling in this first-ever textbook dedicated exclusively to the safety of conveyor systems.Request Your FREE PDF or Hard-Back Copy
Save With Our Martin® Walk the Belt™ Service!
Every conveyor is different, even within the same facility! We can provide regularly-scheduled reviews of your bulk material handling system components, involving a specialized crew with the expertise necessary to achieve high operating standards, keeping the conveyor system running at maximum productivity. Immediate data and photos will be available to facility managers and our suggestions will ensure long-term savings and efficiency.Get Your Belts Reviewed By People Who Know What They’re Looking At -- At No Charge!