The Dust Bag is a passive dust collection system that gets installed above the conveyor loading zone to capture dust without an energy-consuming fan. When loading stops, the Martin® Dust Bag relaxes to return material to belt.
Features and Benefits:
- Passive filtration system cleans air without mechanical collection
- Satin nylon construction withstands positive pressure under crushers and other air sources
- Suitable for use where air flow is below 1000 cfm (28,320 l/minute)
- Both Standard and Static Dissipating Bags are available 12-inch (300-mm) and 24-inch. (600-mm) diameters. Use the 24-inch. (600-mm) diameter bag when air flow is greater than 450 cfm (12,750 l/minute)
- Clamped in place, bag is equipped with a hanging grommet and a grounding strap to disperse static electricity
Our technicians and engineers are available to provide expert advice and assistance on this product and all of your bulk material handling questions and problems. Please contact us today and let us help!
Dust Bags Filtrate Bark Dust At Paper Plant
Belt Support Products Solve Fugitive Dust And Spillage Problems
Martin Engineering Offers Dependable Solutions When Others Fail
Power Plant Needs Cleaner, Safer, More Productive Material Handling System
Spillage Problems Corrected By Transfer Point Redesign
Free Engineering and Application Assistance
Our technicians have solved problems for people in your industry all over the world. Take advantage of our wealth of knowledge. Tell us about your situation today to learn how Martin can improve your performance, safety and bottom line - with no obligation. We want to ensure that you choose the right solution for your exact needs and we are willing to invest the time upfront to get it right the first time.Contact Us Now