The Martin® Air Cleaner is a compact dust collector that is installed above conveyor transfer to capture airborne dust, collecting particles in a foam filter. A reverse pulse returns dust to the main cargo stream.
Features and Benefits:
- Compact filters work better and last longer while consuming less energy than conventional filter bags.
- Small size of improved filters allows effective collection with less air movement and smaller fan, reducing energy costs.
- Small unit size allows use of Air Cleaner in areas where space limitations complicates installation of other collection systems.
- Reverse pulse cleans filters; replacement of compact filter elements is a one-hand, no-tool procedure performed from the clean side of the collector.
- Eliminates many of the problems with central “baghouse” collection systems, including long ducting runs, large enclosures, high power consumption and difficult maintenance.
- Standard model is suitable for use with non-explosive materials in non-hazardous locations.
- Optional model available for use with explosive materials in hazardous locations.
- Can be used as stand-alone dust collector systems or to supplement existing central dust collection systems.
Our technicians and engineers are available to provide expert advice and assistance on this product and all of your bulk material handling questions and problems. Please contact us today and let us help!