Prevent accidents and injuries that occur during maintenance work.
Because a large number of injuries occur as a result of maintenance, Martin Engineering has focused on developing products to help minimise these hazards. This includes manufacturing highly durable heat-resistant access doors that can be installed at locations where maintenance inside a chute or container is likely to be needed. We also manufacture products to protect workers from extreme temperatures and other hazardous situations.
Additionally, many of our products – like our transfer point solutions, belt cleaners, dust management products and flow aid products – help your equipment run cleaner and more efficiently, which means it doesn’t need as much maintenance in the first place.
Our team is available to provide expert advice and assistance on these products and all of your bulk material handling questions and problems. Please contact us today and let us help!
- Employees are happier and more productive when their employer focuses on safety
- Fewer lost man-hours due to illness or injury
- Less unexpected downtime for correcting unsafe work conditions
- Protect workers from moving parts while performing maintenance
- Shield workers from extreme heat when working on furnaces and kilns
- Minimize the amount of maintenance work necessary
- Increased productivity by employees means more revenues
- Minimize the cost of employees missing work due to injury or illness
- Reduce the risk of regulatory fines and lower insurance costs
Foundations™ for Conveyor Safety
Learn to Calculate your Return on Conveyor Safety™ with our compilation of worldwide best practices for safer bulk material handling in this first-ever textbook dedicated exclusively to the safety of conveyor systems.Request Your FREE PDF or Hard-Back Copy
Save With Our MartinPLUS® Walk the Belt™ Service!
Every conveyor is different, even within the same facility! We can provide regularly-scheduled reviews of your bulk material handling system components, involving a specialized crew with the expertise necessary to achieve high operating standards, keeping the conveyor system running at maximum productivity. Immediate data and photos will be available to facility managers and our suggestions will ensure long-term savings and efficiency.Get Your Belts Reviewed By People Who Know What They’re Looking At -- At No Charge!