By supporting the belt, especially under transfer points, you can reduce damage and equipment will last longer.
Martin Engineering’s belt support products absorb the force of falling material at transfer points, minimising damage and excessive wear to the belt and structure. This also cuts down on fugitive material and runaway dust, which can cause substantial health and safety hazards. Our belt support products also eliminate pinch points where trapped material can gouge the belt and over time, compromise its structural integrity.
We also manufacture products that can be installed wherever they are needed to eliminate sagging, as well as products that support the belt during the return. Martin belt support products are available to support a range of belt widths and can even be customised to accommodate unique conditions when necessary.
Our team is available to provide expert advice and assistance on these products and all of your bulk material handling questions and problems. Please contact us today and let us help!
- Keep conveyor equipment running continuously with minimal downtime
- Eliminate unexpected shutdowns to repair or replace damaged belts
- Contain material and dust within the flow stream, increasing throughput
- Eliminate the risk of airborne dust igniting and causing an explosion
- Protect workers from bulk material spilling from the belt
- Eliminate the need for unnecessary maintenance and housekeeping
- Keeping material in the flow stream means more throughput and more profit
- Maintain an effective seal without repeated maintenance
- Increase profits by minimizing unnecessary maintenance and housekeeping costs
Free Engineering and Application Assistance
Our technicians have solved problems for people in your industry all over the world. Take advantage of our wealth of knowledge. Tell us about your situation today to learn how Martin can improve your performance, safety and bottom line - with no obligation. We want to ensure that you choose the right solution for your exact needs and we are willing to invest the time upfront to get it right the first time.Briefly Describe Your Application
Foundations™ for Conveyor Safety
Learn to Calculate your Return on Conveyor Safety™ with our compilation of worldwide best practices for safer bulk material handling in this first-ever textbook dedicated exclusively to the safety of conveyor systems.Request Your FREE PDF or Hard-Back Copy
We've solved your problem somewhere before!
While your problem seems unique and frustrating, with 70+ years of solving similar problems around the world, and with the most experienced and educated people on our teams, we can assure you that we’ve “Been There, Done That.” At least close enough to know what needs to be done next and adjust for your situation.Put Us To The Test For Free! Let Us Give You a Solution.