Boost your productivity by thoroughly unloading each truckload and getting trucks back on the road fast.
There’s nothing more frustrating than tilting the truck bed and standing there because the material has compacted and your cargo won’t budge. Martin Engineering’s truck vibrators get bulk materials moving quickly and thoroughly by energizing the load and breaking the friction between particles. That means you can unload truck loads faster and get drivers back on the road more quickly.
In addition to our electric truck vibrators, we also offer hydraulic vibrators capable of delivering more power relative to the size of the unit, as well as low-noise options for use at indoor unloading facilities. For spreader trucks, these products will help you unload your cargo evenly.
Our technicians and engineers are available to provide expert advice and assistance on these products and all of your bulk material handling questions and problems. Please contact us today and let us help!
- Loosen bulk materials adhered to interior surfaces due to compaction without wear and tear on truck
- Get material flowing freely from the truck bed without banging tailgate
- Unload cargo faster, keeping you on schedule
- Break up obstructions without having to send workers into the truck bed
- Eliminate the need to loosen material by hammering on the side of the truck
- Protect workers from falling material by keeping them out of harm’s way
- Generate higher throughput and boost profitability without damage and repairs on trucks
- Unload trucks thoroughly, allowing more material in each load
- Get trucks back on the road quickly
Free Engineering and Application Assistance
Our technicians have solved problems for people in your industry all over the world. Take advantage of our wealth of knowledge. Tell us about your situation today to learn how Martin can improve your performance, safety and bottom line - with no obligation. We want to ensure that you choose the right solution for your exact needs and we are willing to invest the time upfront to get it right the first time.Contact Us Now
We've solved your problem somewhere before!
While your problem seems unique and frustrating, with 70+ years of solving similar problems around the world, and with the most experienced and educated people on our teams, we can assure you that we’ve “Been There, Done That.” At least close enough to know what needs to be done next and adjust for your situation.Put Us To The Test For Free! Let Us Give You a Solution.